With such a commitment to excellence, our client is looking for an talented Assistant Site Manager who will work closely with a Site Managers on a Berkshire based scheme.
As an Assistant Site Managers, you’ll have an extremely diverse role, with no two days ever the same. Supporting the Site Manager, and deputising when they’re away, you’ll supervise all employed and sub-contract personnel on site and liaise with a wide range of people, from fellow construction professionals to customers therefore, first-rate communication skills and a flexible approach are both important.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manager in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- Ensuring working methods are performed correctly.
- Assisting with pre-completion inspections of properties with purchasers.
- Ensuring all reasonable requests from the sales team in connection with the preparation and maintenance of show homes are accommodated in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Customer Care Team by ensuring maintenance works are completed in a professional and efficient manner.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Ensuring all health and Safety aspects of Covid-19.
You’ll be SMSTS qualified with experience of building new homes, be able to read and interpret designs and drawings and have a solid knowledge of site Health & Safety and First Aid. Commercial awareness and excellent attention to detail are required to join this quality driven site team.