Autodesk REVIT is used to develop designs and prepare models and drawings for all Water and Wastewater non-infrastructure Defence designs. We require an experienced engineering BIM technician with thorough knowledge of REVIT to support the design engineers in delivering the projects to our clients.
Some key elements of this role include:
• Producing high quality and complex 3D models and drawings using Autodesk REVIT;
• Incorporate, manipulate and interrogate 3D point cloud data
• Collaborative review of models in BIM360 with wider site and design staff.
• Working within common data environments in accordance with BIM Execution Plans and IDP
• Knowledge of elements of drainage systems and water and Wastewater treatment.
• Production of 3D rendering and visualisation
• Able to mentor and develop junior staff
Candidate Specification :
• Experience of the civil or structural engineering sectors.
• Ability to produce 2D drawings and 3D models with minimal supervision.
• A good level of IT literacy.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Proficiency in Autodesk REVIT.
• Knowledge of BIM/CAD packages including but not limited to AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Navisworks.
• Experience of Bentley ProjectWise.
• An HNC or equivalent qualification in Building, Construction or a similar discipline.
This is a Mott MacDonald Bentley role, employed by Mott MacDonald.
Mott MacDonald Bentley is a joint venture business, established in 1999 between civil engineering contractor JN Bentley and global management consultancy, Mott MacDonald.
Mott MacDonald Bentley offers fully integrated design and build services to its clients, combining the contracting expertise of JN Bentley and the design spec ialisms of Mott MacDonald.
This role is employed by Mott MacDonald but will involve working across the joint venture business, both with Mott MacDonald and JN Bentley colleagues.
About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. We promote an open and transparent culture and a workplace where everyone feels included and is treated f airly and with respect.
We are committed to providing a flexible and agile working environment that supports both our employees and the needs of the business. This role is likely to be predominantly home based, with opportunity for some agile working.