ConstructionJOBS.uk is looking for additional Business Development Managers to promote its unique service to the UK construction industry.
If there is anything we’ve learned in the last couple of years it’s that a work/life balance is critical to our wellbeing and sense of worth. Working as a business development manager with ConstructionJOBS.uk you’ll have the freedom of being self-employed, working from home in your own hours and directly managing your network of clients and prospects to ensure a sense of achievement as you build your client base and increasing recurring income via our automated platform.
You will effectively:
- Contact construction HR managers, directors, and business owners
- Promote ConstructionJOBS.uk to construction companies and recruiters
You will receive:
- The freedom to work remotely during business hours
- Generous uncapped initial and recurring earning potential
We are looking for:
- Professional people who can build good relationships with a wide range of UK construction companies.
- Proactive individuals working on a self-employed basis earning generous initial and recurring fees on all their sales.
For more information, please visit www.ConstructionJOBS.co.uk
To arrange an informal discussion please email BDM.discussion@ConstructionJOBS.co.uk