The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 140,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
We have a new opportunity for a Procurement and SRM Partner to join our team on a permanent, Full time basis. Our core office base is in Oldham with hybrid working.
Reporting to the Group Director of Procurement, you will develop commercial procurement strategies and manage delivery pipelines for designated business portfolios and maintain and develop relationships with suppliers and customers across a diverse range of goods and services. In this key role, you will also develop and deliver expert support in procurement and contract management to achieve value for money throughout Guinness.
As a customer-focused organisation, we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You will not only be an experienced Procurement professional, you will also be able to demonstrate -
- Experience of procurement in a service orientated and commercial environment.
- Experience of adding value and additional commercial benefit through the development of constructive supplier relationships.
- Experience of managing the complete tendering process.
- Proven project/programme management experience including ability to manage large scale multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience of implementing Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators in relation to Contract Management.
- Excellent knowledge of EU procurement regulatory requirements and risk mitigation strategies.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of business management principles including decision making, negotiation, planning, budgeting and projections.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Leadership and Management Standard
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- MCIPS qualified and/or equivalent.
If you're interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.