The Isle of Tanera Mor is the largest of the Summer Isles Archipelago and is located approximately 1.5 miles offshore from the village of Achiltibuie.
The selected candidate will be required to construct steel scaffolds and make alterations to such in various locations of the site. This is a unique site in a remote environment with the associated challenges that this involves. Onsite accommodation is available. The site is accessed by a short crossing by boat. Must be sully conversant with safety procedures and able to work as a part of a team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Must hold a CISRS card or a recognized equivalent.
- Being agile and physically strong
- Being responsible and respectful
- Being organised, diligent and methodical
- Maintaining balance at high altitudes
- Thinking quickly and implementing safety practices
- Understanding technical drawings, plans and data
- Using coordination and working with a team
- Using good communication in written and verbal form
- Using the tools and instruments of the trade