We have fantastic opportunities for Site Agents to join our growing team in Derby. These roles play a vital part in the overall success of our busy framework with Rolls Royce and you will be joining a growing team with a great reputation in the UK Construction industry.
- Manage day to day site operations to ensure construction is conducted in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule and in accordance with the appropriate standards, specifications and regulatory requirements
- Carrying out regular inspections to monitor performance and ensure health & safety compliance throughout the construction process
- Maintain site diary
- Manage labour, plant and materials on site in conjunction with the Foreman
- Manage subcontractors and direct labour
- Conduct review meetings and report regularly on all construction activities including budget, scheduling, personnel and other resource requirements
- Assist the estimating team in the preparation of the project estimate or cost plans
- Contribute to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers
- A can-do attitude and enthusiasm to get the job done!
Full handover of projects