Our client is looking for a talented Site Manager, who lives within easier reach of BH21, and who can play a crucial role in delivering the best possible product day-in, day-out. Suitable Site Managers will live within easy reach of this Wimborne based development. With your previous experience and great communication skills, they’ll support you through high-quality training, great benefits and long-term career progression. They’ll also give you the space to do the job your way and make it your own.
You’ll be dealing with a wide range of people, from fellow construction professionals to customers, so first-rate communication skills and a flexible approach are both absolutely essential. Sitting at the very heart of the build process, your exacting standards and inspirational leadership style have the ability to influence the overall success of our developments.
- Planning and recording progress in accordance with the Company’s approved methods of planning and recording.
- Ensuring all builds are produced to a consistently high standard of quality in line with relevant standards and regulations.
- Dealing with any customer queries during the production cycle promptly and effectively, ensuring a satisfactory outcome for both parties.
- Appointing and managing employed and labour only sub-contractors appropriate for the site.
- Co-ordinating labour and materials to meet the production programme, maintaining the optimum level of materials on sites consistent with the labour force being fully and effectively employed and the agreed production programme being met.
- Monitoring the output of all persons working on site and signing work off for payment, ensuring they have been completing to the required standards of quality.
- Initiating all inspections made under the Building Regulations and liaising with inspectors whilst on site.
- Supervising and inspecting all road and sewer construction on site.
- Organising the connection of all services in a timely manner for occupations.
- Carrying our pre-completion inspections of properties with the purchasers and recording any outstanding works.
- Ensure all activities on site accords with both statutory H & S Law and site specific RAMS.
- Ensuring all reasonable requests from the sales team in connection with the preparation and maintenance of show homes are accommodated in a timely manner.
- Taking responsibility for all compound security and all properties.
- Assisting the Customer Care Team by ensuring maintenance works are completed in a professional and efficient manner.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety aspects of Covid-19.
Successful applicants will have previous experience as a Site Manager on a new build residential construction site, managing jobs from inception to completion. You’ll be competent with project planning, site Health & Safety with commercial awareness and previously obtained SMSTS and First Aid Trained. Good people management, problem solving, time management skills are essential coupled with excellent attention to detail with a desire to succeed.
For your commitment and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive base salary and bonus plus a comprehensive benefits package including car allowance, pension and health care cover.
Due to the high volume of response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only experienced Residential Site Managers with a stable career history will be considered for this role.